Thursday, February 19, 2009

The "Babies"

My husband & I are dog lovers and these are our "babies"...Jax & Mollie. That's what we call them because we have no actual children yet. So they are our children. We spoil them rotten and it's so sad to say, but they pretty much run our house. We just can't help it. Look at those faces! Jax is our little old man. He is so smart and so inquisitive. He is so much like a human that it's not even funny. I know exactly what he's thinking most of the time. Mollie is our little terror. She is a Heeler through and through. She tries to round Jax up by nipping at his hind legs and gets on his nerves quite often. She's got that annoying little sister quality down to a tee. She is also the sweetest dog you'll ever meet. She loves attention and will just sit there and let you love on her all day and night. I hope you like these two pics. I'll get more up before too long.

No comments: